Now maybe its just me, but winters make it really hard for me to wake up in the morning. Like, really hard. Who wants to get out of their warm blankets on cold and rainy days? The world just seems to slow down in the winter. The world goes to sleep. Everything’s on slo-mo and it feels like you’ve got more time to sort stuff out.
What we need in desperate times like these is motivation. And, hence, introducing Part 3 of Things to Live for (or more aptly, get up in the morning for).
1. Baking Christmas Cookies
2. Packing up for the Christmas Holidays
3. Falling Asleep To The Sound of the rain
4. Going To the Library and getting a truckload of new books to read
5. Clothes that come out warm from the dryer
6. Those days when you feel artsy
7. Winter drives with your family
8. Campfires/ Bonfires
10. Take Out (especially Chinese)
11. Christmas Shopping with your Best Friend
12. Boys with Brown Eyes
13. Your boyfriend picking you up for a date
14. Breakfast in Bed
15. Candy Stores
16. Forever 21
17. Crunchy leaves (I know you know what I mean)
18. Window Seats
19. Dream Catchers
20. Throwing a Surprise Party for your best friend (you’re welcome Megan 😉 )
Thats all for now! I hope you guys have an amazing day and that this made your day a little bit more cheerful. Remember to appreciate the little things!
Deliya x 🙂